LOFT 1, THE COACH HOUSE
Overlooking the beautiful Victorian Stable Courtyard, we have created three comfortable loft apartments, each sleeping 2 people, offering the same standard of finish as our Holiday Cottages, but with the flexibility of being able to stay for single nights and with the choice of three different room sizes. All have Super King double beds (or Twins if wanted) along with en-suites, and kitchen facilities hidden in beautiful cabinets, along with full access to the Gardens during your time here.
There are two Coach House lofts to choose from. Each is available separately or they can be combined as a whole, giving flexibility to guests travelling with extended family, or with friends. The lofts are completely self-contained, but share an outside access door and small lobby allowing them to be linked as one unit, for families or friends travelling together, if desired.
Loft 1 has a fantastic Culshaw Kitchenette and a beautiful en-suite bathroom with bath and over bath shower.
DETAILS At a glance...
- Sleeps 2
- A cosy double bedroom, with Super King sized bed which can be split into two singles depending on preference
- En suite Bathroom with bath and shower
- Sitting area with sofa, plus table and chairs
- 25 square metres in size
- Nestled in beautiful gardens, with a view over the Stable Courtyard
- Freeview TV with DVD player
- Free, unlimited WiFi
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Ideal for walking and garden visiting
- Culshaw Kitchenette with microwave, mini-hob and mini-fridge
- Due to the listed status of The Coach House Loft, access is via stone steps only.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN LOFT 1, THE COACH HOUSE
- Board games and DVDs
- Iron & ironing board
- Beds made for arrival with sheets and duvets. Choice of twins or Super King size bed.
- Welcome pack, including milk, tea and coffee, and sugar.
- Towels and soaps
- You will have unlimited, free access to Easton Walled Gardens during your stay, even when the Gardens are closed to Day Visitors.
- The Gardens are open to Day Visitors from Easter to the end of October on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, from 11am to 4pm. The busiest times are during Snowdrop Week, Sweet Pea Week and on the day of our Autumn Country Market. During weekday working hours, 8 am to 5 pm, there will also be gardeners working to maintain these beautiful gardens.
- A Victorian loft, part of the Stable Courtyard at Easton Walled Gardens, with other buildings nearby.
- A traditional Victorian building and access to the lofts is via a stone staircase.
- Beautiful lofts, perfect for couples - ideal for garden lovers.
- Easton Walled Gardens is on Newton's Trail, a map of local attractions. See the map HERE.
- One small, well-behaved dog is welcome, but is only allowed in the Gardens when they are closed to Day Visitors, and shouldn't be left alone in the lofts, unless they're in a cage.
- The mobile reception is fair depending on network.
- Easily accessible from the A1, which is about half a mile away, on the other side of Easton Park.
- Unfortunately, due to the Lofts' listed status it has not been possible to make them wheelchair-friendly and as a result they are only accessible via a stone staircase.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE ANY OF OUR HOLIDAY COTTAGES