THE HAY LOFT
SLEEPS 2 (plus sofabed)
The Hay Loft is the largest of our three lofts, with a gorgeous super-King sized bed and a luxurious bathroom with both a bath and a walk-in shower. The room is large with a vaulted ceiling and original trusses on show.
DETAILS At a glance...
- Sleeps 2
- A cosy double bedroom, with Super King sized bed which can be split into two singles depending on preference
- En suite Bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
- Sitting area with sofabed, and table and chairs
- Sofabed suitable for one adult or two children (extra charge applies).
- Approx 50 square metres in size
- Nestled in beautiful gardens
- Freeview TV with DVD player
- Free, unlimited WiFi
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Ideal for walking and garden visiting
- Culshaw Kitchenette with microwave, mini-hob and mini-fridge
- Due to the listed status of The Hay Loft, access is via stone steps only.
Scroll through the Gallery to see more of The Hay Loft and the surrounding Gardens. There are more details below.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE HAY LOFT
- Board games and DVDs
- Iron & ironing board available on request
- Beds made for arrival with sheets and duvets. Choice of twins or Super King size bed.
- Welcome pack, including milk, tea and coffee, and sugar.
- Towels, soaps & bathrobes
- You will have unlimited, free access to Easton Walled Gardens during your stay, even when the Gardens are closed to Day Visitors.
- The Gardens are open to Day Visitors from Easter to the end of October on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, from 11am to 4pm. The busiest times are during Snowdrop Week, Sweet Pea Week and on the day of our Autumn Country Market. During weekday working hours, 8 am to 5 pm, there will also be gardeners working to maintain these beautiful gardens.
- A Victorian loft, part of the Stable Yard at Easton Walled Gardens, with other buildings nearby.
- A traditional Victorian building; there some lowish (around 6 foot) roof trusses so tall people need to take care. Access to the loft is via a stone staircase.
- A beautiful loft, perfect for couples - ideal for garden lovers.
- Easton Walled Gardens is on Newton's Trail, a map of local attractions. See the map HERE.
- One small, well-behaved dog is welcome, but is only allowed in the Gardens when they are closed to Day Visitors, and shouldn't be left alone in the loft, unless they're in a cage.
- The mobile reception is fair depending on network.
- Easily accessible from the A1, which is about half a mile away, on the other side of Easton Park.
- Unfortunately, due to the Loft’s listed status it has not been possible to make it wheelchair-friendly and as a result it is only accessible via a stone staircase.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE ANY OF OUR HOLIDAY COTTAGES